Super Soft Start-up Platinum V4 serial products allows the motor to start extremely smooth and avoids tail-drift issues that helicopters experience. The start-up time is adjustable from 8 to 25 seconds, this will definitely create a perfect starting point for every flight.
Excellent Motor Speed Governing High-performance 32-bit processor with a prossesing frequency of 72MHz combined with advanced algorithm optimizes the speed governing. Together with the adjustable governor parameters it will guarantee every pilot a precise and efficient control experience.
High Voltage Built-in BEC The built-in switch mode BEC with an adjustable voltage range from 5V to 8V, a continuous current of over 10A and peak current of 25A can supply enough power for your HV servos to operate at their peak.
DEO Technology The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization or so-called “Active Freewheeling”) technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages.
● A very Rapid response to throttle change.
● Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
● Lower ESC temperature and a much more reliable operation during flight.
Other Features A separate program port for connecting programmer on this ESC allows user to
● Program ESC,
● Check flight data include minimum voltage, maximum temperature, standardized RPM and speed curve (in Heli Governing Store mode) of the flight parameters recorded by the ESC,
●Upgrade ESC firmware with a mutifunction LCD program box or a WiFi Module & our Apple/Android phone App.
- Super Soft Start-up
- Excellent Motor Speed Governing
- DEO Technology
- Built-in Sparkproof Circuit
- Four Brake Modes
- Multiple Protections
- Upgradeable ESC firmware
Cont./ Peak Current: 80A/100A
Input Voltage: 3-6S LiPo
BEC Output: 5-8V, 10A
Input Wires: Red-12AWG-150mm*1/Black-15AWG-150mm*1
Output Wires: Black-12AWG-100mm*3
Input Connectors: No
Output Connecotors: 4.0mm Gold Connectors (Female)
LCD Program Box: Supported
WiFi Module: Supported
What you Get:
1 x Hobbywing Platinum Pro 80A V4